General Specifications  
Optical Thickness: 3mm ±0.5mm
Mechanical Thickness: Add 0.8mm for ring mount
Size Tolerance: +0.00/-0.25mm
Surface Quality: 80/50 per MIL-M-13508
Max. Operating Temperature: +100°C
Transmitted Wavefront (TWF): 1/4 wave per inch
Parallelism: 30 arc seconds or better
Spectral Data: Stated as internal transmittance
Mechanical: Mounted, except for squares

 

Note: Corners are cropped on all 165mm sq. parts unless otherwise requested.

 

Optional: Mounted in threaded ring - Click for thread sizes.

Optional: Colored glass can be AR coated - Click to request quote

DESCRIPTION
PART NO.
1 - 5 pcs.
> 5 pcs.
QTY In Stock
Buy
UG-1 Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
001FG09-25
$46.00
$44.00
0
DescriptionUG-1 Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$46.00
> 5 pcs.$44.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UG-1 Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
001FG09-50
$91.00
$86.00
0
DescriptionUG-1 Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$91.00
> 5 pcs.$86.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UG-1 Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
001FG09-50S
$91.00
$86.00
0
DescriptionUG-1 Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$91.00
> 5 pcs.$86.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UG-1 Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
001FG09-165S
$350.00
$333.00
0
DescriptionUG-1 Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$350.00
> 5 pcs.$333.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UV Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
005FG09-25
$60.00
$57.00
0
DescriptionUV Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$60.00
> 5 pcs.$57.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UV Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
005FG09-50
$119.00
$113.00
0
DescriptionUV Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$119.00
> 5 pcs.$113.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UV Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
005FG09-50S
$120.00
$114.00
0
DescriptionUV Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$120.00
> 5 pcs.$114.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UV Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
005FG09-165S
$258.00
$245.00
0
DescriptionUV Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$258.00
> 5 pcs.$245.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UV Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
011FG09-25
$60.00
$57.00
0
DescriptionUV Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$60.00
> 5 pcs.$57.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UV Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
011FG09-50
$119.00
$113.00
0
DescriptionUV Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$119.00
> 5 pcs.$113.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UV Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
011FG09-50S
$119.00
$113.00
0
DescriptionUV Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$119.00
> 5 pcs.$113.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
UV Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
011FG09-165S
$287.00
$273.00
0
DescriptionUV Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$287.00
> 5 pcs.$273.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
Blue Filter Glass, 25mm diameter (BG-23 or equivalent)
023FG11-25
$72.00
$68.00
0
DescriptionBlue Filter Glass, 25mm diameter (BG-23 or equivalent)
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$72.00
> 5 pcs.$68.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
Blue Filter Glass, 50mm diameter (BG-23 or equivalent)
023FG11-50
$137.00
$130.00
0
DescriptionBlue Filter Glass, 50mm diameter (BG-23 or equivalent)
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$137.00
> 5 pcs.$130.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
Blue Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm (BG-23 or equivalent)
023FG11-50S
$137.00
$130.00
0
DescriptionBlue Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm (BG-23 or equivalent)
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$137.00
> 5 pcs.$130.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
Blue Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm (BG-23 or equivalent)
023FG11-165S
$315.00
$299.00
0
DescriptionBlue Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm (BG-23 or equivalent)
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$315.00
> 5 pcs.$299.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
BG-25 Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
025FG11-25
$46.00
$44.00
0
DescriptionBG-25 Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$46.00
> 5 pcs.$44.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
BG-25 Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
025FG11-50
$91.00
$86.00
0
DescriptionBG-25 Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$91.00
> 5 pcs.$86.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
BG-25 Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
025FG11-50S
$91.00
$86.00
0
DescriptionBG-25 Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$91.00
> 5 pcs.$86.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
BG-25 Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
025FG11-165S
$315.00
$299.00
0
DescriptionBG-25 Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$315.00
> 5 pcs.$299.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
BG-40 Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
040FG11-25
$56.00
$53.00
0
DescriptionBG-40 Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$56.00
> 5 pcs.$53.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
BG-40 Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
040FG11-50
$114.00
$108.00
0
DescriptionBG-40 Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$114.00
> 5 pcs.$108.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
BG-40 Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
040FG11-50S
$114.00
$108.00
0
DescriptionBG-40 Filter Glass, 50mm x 50mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$114.00
> 5 pcs.$108.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
BG-40 Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
040FG11-165S
$449.00
$427.00
0
DescriptionBG-40 Filter Glass, 165mm x 165mm x 3mm
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$449.00
> 5 pcs.$427.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
S-8612 Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
S86FG11-25
$72.00
$68.00
0
DescriptionS-8612 Filter Glass, 25mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$72.00
> 5 pcs.$68.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
S-8612 Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
S86FG11-50
$135.00
$128.00
0
DescriptionS-8612 Filter Glass, 50mm diameter
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$135.00
> 5 pcs.$128.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
S-8612 Filter Glass, 50mm square
S86FG11-50S
$135.00
$128.00
0
DescriptionS-8612 Filter Glass, 50mm square
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$135.00
> 5 pcs.$128.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days
S-8612 Filter Glass, 165mm square
S86FG11-165S
$352.00
$334.00
0
DescriptionS-8612 Filter Glass, 165mm square
QuantityPrice
1 - 5 pcs.$352.00
> 5 pcs.$334.00

Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days